The Writing Reader Creativity Manifesto
- I am creative.
- I have a story to tell.
- I tell my truth and let the critics be damned.
- I value my uniqueness, remembering that comparisons kill creativity.
- I create because I love to create.
- I take creative risks joyfully.
- I hone my listening and observing skills.
- I give myself permission to play.
- I listen to my intuition and honor my dreams.
- I find something to appreciate and celebrate every day.
- I embrace imperfection in myself and others.
- I create every day.
If you don’t have your own creativity manifesto, please feel free to use this as a starting point.
Welcome to the Writing ReaderI believe that the most important thing about writing is to HAVE FUN! You can worry about things like commas, point of view, tenses, etc., later. Right now, just start writing!
The Writing Reader Facebook Group
The Writing Reader on Pinterest
Search the Writing Reader
Link to the Writing Reader
Graphic courtesy of rodgerspix
Tag Cloudanimals anxiety art prompt behavior belief brain character character sketch children Chrys Fey communication complications conflict consequences culture decisions description dysfunction emotions Eula McLeod fear first line Gabriela Pereira human nature internal monologue io9 journaling prompt Live Write Thrive Liz Andra Shaw neurosis psychology quirks relationships religion risk scene spam of the week speechwriting prompt superstition surprise survival visual prompt word of the day Writing Excuses writing prompt